June 3, 2013

Unboxing: May BDJ Box

I know this is late. But, like what they say, better late than never. I also want to write as much as I can whenever I have the time because I don't have a lot of it during weekdays. My work consumes most of the hours of my day. I am new in this blogging world too and I hope the internet people will be kind to me. 

Now on to the box....
I got my May BDJ Box last month with the theme: "FUN, FRESH, AND FIERCE". I was really happy to have another heavy box on my hands. The brands they featured this time were Garnier, Maybelline, and Ralph Lauren. All in all, it had 11 beauty products and 4 perfume samples inside. And, I got 1 extra product (outside the BDJ Box) because I was a long-term subscriber. :)

 My unboxing photos:
Just opened BDJ Box   






 
 
Products Inside the Box

Garnier Products:
  • Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On - Php199 (full size) The extra product.
  • Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream - Php 75 (full size)
  • Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream 20mL - Php 229 for 50 mL
  • Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub - Php 140 (full size)
  • Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-on - Php 229 (full size)
  • Garnier Oil Clear Self-Heating Mask - Php 49 (2 x 6mL)
  • Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask - Php 49 (2 x 6mL) 
 
 
Maybelline Products: 
  • The Hyper Curl Volum Express: Waterproof - Php 250 (full size) 
  • Color Sensational Lasting Lipstick in Coral Crush - Php 399 (full size) 
  • EyeStudio LuminEyes in Coral Pink - Php 599 (full size)  
  • Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine-Free Foundation in Natural - Php 199 (To Go size)
  • Baby Lips Color Lip Balm - Php 89 (full size)
 
 
 4 Ralph Lauren Big Pony Women Samples with Php 4,000 worth of girt cards


So there you go. That's Php 2,000+ worth of products and Php 4,000 worth of gift cards. That's a pretty good deal I got there. Only paid Php 480 and I got all of these.

They recently increased the price of the box. All subscription payments starting May 2013 is Php 580 per box. Well, still a good deal if your beauty box would have more items in it, especially full size items. And the BDJ Team are really keeping the boxes worth it.

I am very satisfied with the BDJ Boxes I got so far. And, hopefully I can start reviewing the products I've received pretty soon.

What is/are your favourite product(s) in the May BDJ Box? I'd love to know why. :)


*You can subscribe for a BDJ Box at www.bdjbox.com. Better hurry though. It sells out pretty fast. Or you could get a 3-month or 6-month subscription too.




No comments:

Post a Comment